In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
1. How do I place an order?
Place item in your basket and checkout when you are finished with your shopping. The processing time is the time it takes for us to prepare the item(s) for shipment. There are different processing times for different items depending on product category and volume. Usually it is around 3 to 15 working days---specified by us according to the item's stock status.
2. Do you allow returns?
Return & Refund Policy
Returns and refunds are classified by the following categories: (I) Item Not Received, (II) Item Not As Described
3. Do you ship internationally?
U.S only at this time.
4. Which methods of payment do you accept?
PayPal is the only method of payment received at this time. Please note that your receipt will show "AfriQ Expressions"--our parent company, as the billing company. We are one and the same just a different division. Thanks for your understanding.
Terms and Conditions
Ajalaboutik.com “An Afriq Expressions Company”, A.J.A.L.A., a term used to describe a world traveler in Africa, Ajala Boutik
is a chic global hub that specializes in curating and bringing you unique,nd stylish high-fashion looks. Ajala Boutik, is a style Mecca for the sartorially savvy.
All transactions on Ajala Boutik site are processed by Afriq Expressions LLC, A parent company of Ajala Boutik.
Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by AfriQ Expressions LLC. In the event you choose to pay with credit card and the payment will be processed via Paypal, these terms are an agreement between you and AfriQ Expressions LLC. For any other type of purchases, these terms are an agreement between you and AfriQ Expressions LLC and goods and/or services will be delivered by AfriQ Expressions LLC directly.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company's shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS - All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION - Our Company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our Company.
4. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for a specific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company . A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company. All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
7. PAYMENT TERMS - The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our Company reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our Company. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our Company may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES - Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by Buyer upon invoice from Our Company unless Buyer provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless Our Company is forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. Notwithstanding passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our Company until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys' fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS - Goods can be returned in 30 days. Size wrong items and quality problem items can be exchanged. Customers returning goods are responsible for freight charges.
11. FORCE MAJEURE - Our Company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability to obtain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labor, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our Company's reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our Company may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which Afriq Expressions LLC deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
12. REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES - In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term herein contained, Buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney's fees and costs of collection.
13. LIABILITY - Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
14. WARRANTY - All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. The foregoing warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Company in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer.
Our Company shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
15. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company's liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company's option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company's instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company's obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
16. SELECTION - Buyer represents that the goods sold hereunder are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our Company's skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorney's fees), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Company for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
17. CHOICE OF LAW - This agreement and matters connected with the performance thereof shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the law of the State of Nevada as if it were executed and performed entirely within the State of Nevada. Further, it shall be construed to be between merchants.
18. GENERAL - Our Company specifically represents that any goods to be delivered hereunder will be produced in compliance with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standard Act of 1939, as amended.
19. EMAILS - When you register on our site, which means you agree that we can send you our updates and promotional emails, if you don't want to receive them anymore, you can unsubscribe in any of our emails.
Ajalaboutik.com is a fashion hub that showcases and celebrates curated pieces from a global perspective; an online fashion retailer of shoes, clothing, and accessories for that confident, unique, trend-setting, sophisticated and edgy woman and man who stays ahead of the fashion game with a style all their own.
Our Mission: The aim of the “Ajala Boutik” is to help promote the many deserving talented Artisans and to help showcase their work to people who may otherwise not have knowledge of, or an easy access to them.
I haven't received any confirmation emails. Whats up with that?
Sorry about that! It's possible the email went straight to your bulk/spam folder, or we may have an incorrect email address on file. But no worries, just contact email@example.com, and we will verify whether your order was placed and
re-send any confirmation emails.
How do I check the status of my order?
Let us count the ways!
Once your order has been sent out, your initial email confirmation will update to show a Shipped status and include a tracking number if applicable
You will also receive a separate shipping confirmation email with the same information
If you are a registered member, you can also select My Account and check your order status under the Order History tab
Standard orders generally ship out within 3 business days, and expedited orders will ship out the same day if placed by 11AM (PST) Mondays through Fridays.
I placed my order on the weekend with expedited shipping. Why hasn't it shipped yet?
All orders received on weekends are processed the following business day, so sit tight. We are gonna get it out as soon as we can!
CHANGING AN ORDER
Can I change my order or cancel it after it has been placed?
We wanna make sure you get your order as quickly as possible, and our facilities are fully automated to do just that. So once an order has been placed, we are unable to cancel it or change any items. Thank you for your understanding!
Can I get a price adjustment or apply a coupon after an order has been placed?
Unfortunately, we cannot make any changes to orders once placed. This includes the price and coupons.
I won't be home to sign for my package. Will it be left at my front door?
It depends on the carrier's policy and the driver's discretion. If the driver doesn't think it is safe to leave a package, he or she will return with it the next business day.
I don't want my package to be stolen. Can I make sure it requires a signature?
We can't change an order once its been submitted into the system and it includes adding signature required to an order. Customers will need to type in their request to the customer comment section so i can honor it before releasing.
My package isn't here, even though the tracking says it's been delivered. Now what?
So sorry about that! Here are some steps we recommend trying first:
Confirm that the correct shipping address was entered at checkout
Search your property thoroughly (sometimes the carrier will place packages in discreet locations for your security)
Check with your neighbors to make sure no one is holding the package for you
If you still haven't found it, please contact Customer Service within 10 days of the original quoted delivery date at Customerservice@ajalaboutik.com, so that a representative may begin a lost/missing package investigation with the delivery company. Resolution of the matter could depend on the results of said investigation.
I paid for Expedited shipping to Canada, and it's been 7 days. Why isn't my package here?
Orders to Canada are shipped via United States Postal Service and Canada Post. Standard orders can take 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. Expedited orders generally take 5 to 7 days to arrive, but those dates cannot be guaranteed because of possible delays in customs. If a customs number was included in your shipping confirmation email, that could be a useful reference when tracking your package or trying to obtain additional information from customs.
I already paid for International shipping. Why was I charged additional fees when my package was delivered?
Some countries will impose additional tariffs on items shipped from abroad. These nation-specific duties are added by your respective government and are not shipping charges from Afriq Expression LLC, A Parent Company of Ajala Boutik. Please contact your postal service and customs officials for more information. Canadian residents can visit www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca (Canada Revenue Agency) or www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca (Canada Border Services Agency). Canada customs can be reached at 1(800)461-9999 toll-free from within Canada or 1(204)983-3500 / 1(506)636-5064 from outside Canada.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Do you accept returns and exchanges?
Yes! Items can be returned for a refund or an exchange as long as:
It is within 30 days of the ship date (returning package must be postmarked as so)
The merchandise has not been worn, washed, or altered in any way
How will I know if my return has reached you?
We don’t know whether a package has been received by our warehouse until it is ready to be processed, so we definitely recommend shipping your item(s) back to us with a tracking number. That way you can watch your return and know exactly when it is delivered!
How will I know if my return has been processed?
We'll make sure to send you a confirmation email. If you haven't received one yet, just remember that returns and exchanges generally take 7 business days to complete. Here's where that tracking number comes in handy again! If you know when your package will be delivered, you can figure out the approximate time frame of when it will be processed too :)
I lost my invoice. Can I still make a return or exchange?
Sure, but you will still need to identify your package with some account details first. If you still have the order or shipping confirmation in your email, all you have to do is print that out! Otherwise you can jot down the following information and include it with your return package:
First + Last Name
Billing + Shipping Address
I took off all the tags and threw away the shoe boxes. Can I still return my order?
Definitely, as long as the merchandise has not been worn and still meets the 30-day return policy. But please note that all products returned without their original tags and shoe boxes may be assessed a $1 restocking fee per item.
Nooooo. The item I want is sold out. Will it be back?
#TBH, we can't know for sure if something will be restocked, but if the item was super popular, you bet we will be trying our best to get it back on the site for you guys. We actually receive restocks as well as new styles every single day, so definitely keep checking back! Even if what you're looking for doesn't come back into your life, you 'll probably be able to find something really similar to it. But if you see an item you absolutely can't live without, we say get it right away and don't take any chances.
You don't have physical stores
It's a work-in-progress., but for now we are happy to be an online-only store, which allows us to get you the best in new merchandise as quickly as possible -- our number-one priority.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service and can take 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. Expedited shipping is not available for international orders other than those shipping to Canada. Please note that some countries will impose additional tariffs on items shipped from abroad. The customer is responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties. These nation-specific duties are added by your respective government and are not shipping charges from Afriq Expressions LLC, A parent Company of Ajala Boutik.
Some orders (predominantly those with large quantities of shoes) may warrant additional shipping charges due to weight and size limitations. If your order requires fees in addition to those represented in the shipping chart, we will contact you to approve these charges before shipping out your order. International shipping & handling charges begin at $34.99 and will be calculated real-time in the shopping cart.
Countries we plan to ship to in the future:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Republic of Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands, Netherlands, Antilles, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Sales tax is added for NV.
An order that is refused will be charged the original shipping plus the return shipping it takes for the package to get back to our facility. All orders shipped via UPS are subject to the “Terms and Conditions of Service as detailed on UPS.com.
Here at Ajala Boutik we pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. So if for some reason you are not happy with your order, you can send it back for a refund or exchange as long as it is within 30 days of the ship date (returning package must be postmarked as so) and the merchandise has not been worn, washed, or altered in any way.
Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping with the carrier of his or her choice. We recommend shipping your item(s) back with both insurance and a tracking number -- that way you are protected from the possiblity of loss during shipping and will know whether your package has been received by our warehouse.
Returns and exchanges generally take 7 business days to complete once received. Please keep in mind that it may take an additional 7 business days for your refund to be posted to your credit card account. Once a return as been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Any item returned without its original tag or shoe box may be assessed a $1 restocking fee.
Send all return/exchange merchandise to:
Afriq Expressions LLC, A parent company of Ajala Boutik Returns
304 S. Jones Blvd. Suite #4110,
Las Vegas, NV 89107 USA
Ajala Boutik is happy to exchange any merchandise that isn't worn, washed, altered, or Final Sale for another size or even another item altogether, as long as it is within 30 days of the ship date (returning package must be postmarked as so). The customer is responsible for return shipping, but all exchange items will be sent back out with free shipping on us. For orders placed with a coupon, the discount can only be honored for an even exchange of the same item. New coupons cannot be applied to exchange orders.
If you would d like to make an exchange, we recommend contacting Customer Service and putting the item(s) you want on hold first. This way, the item(s) won't sell out before your return has reached us. If you need to change your hold item(s), you will need to contact us again, as the system will automatically process the items you already have on hold and not what is noted on the back of your invoice.
No returns or exchanges can be accepted for the following items: all cosmetics, intimate bottoms, intimate sets, one-piece swimsuits, swim bottoms, swim sets, all shapewear, tights and socks, self-adhesive products, and all Clearance Rack items. If any of the above-mentioned items are returned, no refund or exchange will be processed, and the customer will be responsible for any shipping charges that go into recovering the merchandise.
DAMAGED AND INCORRECT ITEMS
If you find an item to be damaged, defective, or incorrect, please contact a Customer Service representative before returning your item so that we may assist you accordingly. Damaged items will need to be reported within 5 days of delivery. Photos will be required for any report of damage.
An order that is refused will be charged the original shipping plus the return shipping it takes for the package to get back to our facility. All orders shipped via UPS are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service as detailed on UPS.com.
Sizes We Carry
Ajala Boutik carries clothing is in U. K size and also occasionally XS to XL sizes also become available for select items. Please refer to the size charts below for more insight!